Classroom Decor: Patterns Galore

Yes....yes...more decore! :) I have been trying to fulfill the requests of all of my sweet followers for classroom decor. I have received tons of requests for a mix and match type of decor since that is all the rage right now. Plus, it is super easy to match borders, ribbons, and accessories! We are all loving chevron, stripes, polka dots, paisley, and more...so if you are a mix and matcher, check out my newest decor pack that includes {almost} 300 pages of resources and everything you need to decorate your home away from home!























You can click {HERE} or on the pictures below to check it out in my shop! As always, It will be on sale until midnight tomorrow! 



Alright...now it is time for me to start packing my house! Any volunteers?!? ;) 
Have a great day, y'all! 

10 comments:

  1. I bought that paper pack yesterday! I LOVE the colors!!! You did a great job!

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO loving that paper! Where can I buy it??? :)

      Delete
  2. Adorable! Sorry I can't help you with your house packing...I have packing of my own! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the bright colors! You did a great job putting it all together.

    Marissa
    WILD About First Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that I knew what I wanted my theme to be next year but... you have just changed my mind!! LOVE <3 Thank you for your creative work :-)
    Karen
    tommysmom0206@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all have me going crazy with all the cute decor! I agree with Karen, I am lost as to my theme.
    Mels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowee! I love your classroom decor items. I've already purchased the Brights and Stripes and now I will add this packet to the cart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome ideas. The best part is that it's all DIY projects. apartments for rent in port st lucie fl

    ReplyDelete